Adam and Alyse could not have ordered up a more BEAUTIFUL fall day for their outdoor wedding at South Park in Lawrence! Alyse put together one of the most concise wedding day itineraries I have seen (a photographers DREAM), and it paid off by being one of the most relaxed and enjoyable weddings I’ve had the pleasure of photographing. A few fun insights into their wedding day:
- The gorgeous belt Alyse wore? Yes, her mom made it. Proof below. 🙂
- To start our time together, I met Adam and Alyse at their home. They have one of the most regal cats…she was practically a cat model for the camera.
- I am still OBSESSED with the blue shoes Alyse wore with her Modcloth dress. Perfection.
- Owens Flower Shop never disappoints, but the knocked the bridal bouquet out of the ball park!
- Adam and Alyse are SO photogenic, which I knew from doing their engagement photos. On their wedding day the both radiated happiness and I’m so pleased with how their photos turned out!
- We snuck over to Decade Coffee in between the wedding and reception to do some portraits. We did some of their engagement photos there, too, which made stopping there even more special.
From start to finish, it was a fantastic day. Adam and Alyse – thank you so much for including me in your wedding day!