Kansas City is full of options for photo backgrounds, but Annie chose Loose Park and the WWI Memorial to make her shoot one that is easily recognizable and authentic. And what a gorgeous shoot it was! We even snuck Annie’s adorable pup, Trudy, into the shoot. Some fun facts:
- There was a man walking around Loose park with a snake around his neck. Trudy was not impressed. 🙂
- Trudy’s grill cracks me up! She has SO MUCH personality, I just love it!
- Annie has perhaps the most hilarious (and impressive) location to get Trudy water at Loose Park. The photo deserves a blue ribbon. And a frame.
- Annie has the most beautiful laugh I have ever seen. Hands down.
- Several photos are worthy of the caption “Annie’s Kansas City.” They are just too perfect.