I was so glad when Danielle asked if I could do engagement photos, and even MORE happy she asked if they could incorporate their two pups – the handsome Phog and the adorable puppy, Bey. If these two faces look familiar to you, it’s because they are fixtures around Lawrence. Danielle organizes “The Flea” (Lawrence Flea Market) and recently became owner of Scoop-T-Doo in home pet services. Tucker is brew master at 23rd street brewery. In fact, the two of them had just returned from the Great American Beer Festival, where Danielle got to take a picture with heart throb Sam Calagione who happens to be the founder of Dogfish Head Brewery…Erik and I’s all time favorite (and hard to find) brewery. I was very disappointed that they did not: 1) Bring him back and incorporate him into their engagement photos and 2) Bring me any beer. I’ll let it slide this time. …ANYWAY, a few fun facts from our shoot (and there were lots):
- We met outside of Decade Coffeehouse, a fairly new coffeehouse at 9th and Delaware in Lawrence that I hadn’t been to yet. It is AMAZING. Go there now. I had the best ice coffee!
- I was able to score some really neat chairs from my grandparents house that I’ve started incorporating into photos. They are special because they were in my Grandpa’s vet clinic. Bey was the PERFECT model in the chair, I’m convinced they have magical powers.
- One of my favorite shots from the day is where Bey totally photo bombed Phog. Silly girl!
- I just have to say…isn’t Danielle GORGEOUS?! Hottie! Good lookin’ couple!
- I looked like a total crazy person throughout this shoot, because I was either waving treats over my head or squeaking a toy. Not for Tucker/Danielle of course. 🙂