Remember Anna and Reed? The twins born at 27 weeks that I got to photograph right before Christmas? Well, they are officially ON THE GO and I got to capture them in action! Both of them have the best expressions – I love Anna’s “serious” face and Reed’s over the top grin.
Fun facts about this shoot:
- I now am a believer in the Sophie the Giraffe toy all my friends have declared is a lifesaver.
- Anna and Reed’s gorgeous mom just radiates when she looks at the kiddos.
- One of my favorite photos is of Anna putting just ONE foot off of the blanket outside in an attempt to figure out if she liked how the grass felt!
- Reed. OMG. With his bald head, tummy, polo shirt and shorts I would swear he was headed golfing with his buddies at the country club! 🙂
- The photo of Anna standing up by herself? No biggie. Just the first time she has EVER DONE THAT before!
PS The first photo below is from this past winter so you can see just how much these adorable little miracle babies have GROWN!