Oh, boy was this a fun day! I was so excited when Jackie asked if she and Johnny could book me for their wedding day. I think the world of both of them.
Jackie’s smile and upbeat personality is always contagious and Johnny’s quick wit never ceases to amaze me. I knew their wedding would be amazing, and it was. Here are a few fun facts from my time with them:
- Jackie has the worlds cutest niece, Louise! She was adorable in her sequin dress that matched her moms, and had NO problem digging into the veggie plate while all the girls got ready before the wedding. 🙂
- Jackie’s hair. HOLY Jessica Rabbit – it was stunning!
- After the wedding ceremony, one of our stops for photos was at South Park, where Johnny proposed to Jackie. Of course, right when we arrived there was a Dakota Access Pipeline protest in full swing! We were able to work around it, but the timing was just pretty funny. 🙂
- The wedding party was an absolute blast – the perfect combination of hilarious and photogenic! Jackie and Johnny have the best friends and family.
- Louises Downtown, the bride and grooms favorite bar, was our last stop before heading to the reception!
- Cider Gallery was a beautiful venue for the reception and is one of my favorite places to photograph weddings.
- Johnny’s high school band reunited and played at the reception, which was a ton of fun!
Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Rathbun! Your wedding day was perfection, from start to finish. Here’s proof!