I’ve known Leslie since elementary school and had the pleasure of photographing her Mississippi wedding a few weeks ago. It was an absolute blast and at the gorgeous Historic Blue Rose mansion in Pass Christian. Besides Leslie being a STUNNING bride, here are a few fun facts from our time together:
- Bridal dressing room dance party! I am apparently very old and had to be taught how to do the wedding “wobble.” ?!
- A not so subtle mustache theme… 🙂
- Super sweet “first look” out in the back of the mansion
- The groomsman showing me their “best side” during our photos
- Leslie’s Dad’s reaction to seeing her mom after she had gotten all dolled up
- Getting to see a photo of what the mansion looked like right after Katrina. It’s a real testament to the dedication of the owner to the beautiful venue.
- Impeccable timing – the wedding happened right at sunset and it was GORGEOUS
- Wonderful speeches by the Maid of Honor and Best Man, followed by an epic dance party!
Patrick and Leslie – thank you for asking me to capture your big day. I love you both very much and wish you nothing but a lifetime full of happiness. xoxo – AJW
Want to see MORE photos? Click HERE to see Patrick and Leslie’s full gallery!