I’ve had the privilege of photographing the Mohn family for several years now. In fact, their daughter, Noelle, was one of the first kiddos I ever photographed. She is growing up TOO FAST (proof is in last year’s blog post – good grief she has gotten big)! The Mohn’s welcomed baby Jacqueline into the world at the end of October and with the new addition, it was time for an updated photos!
Fun facts from our shoot:
- I’m in love with Noelle’s shoes. I even asked if I could borrow them!
- How sweet is Noelle with her little sister?!
- Baby Jacqueline’s cheeks. ?! I can’t even handle how cute they are!
- Noelle just LOVES being on her Daddy’s shoulders!
- Jacqueline slept through most of the shoot, but opened her eyes for a few photos at the end. Absolutely adorable!