I was thrilled to be asked to photograph Manny and Janice’s wedding, it was truly a pleasure! The ceremony was held at Clinton Presbyterian Church (on the west side of Clinton Lake). Over a hundred years old, the tiny little white church is a charming hidden gem! A few fun facts from their special day:
- Janice was absolutely glowing, she was a gorgeous bride! And that dress?! To die for!
- Nala’s custom tutu from Lucky Paws Barktique. I just can’t get over it and can’t find the words to describe how cute she was. LOVE!
- They used Owen’s Flower Shop for the bouquets and they knocked it out of the ballpark. Each bouquet and arrangement was perfect.
- Nala is a ball of ENERGY! She was so happy that her parents were getting married that she literally ran out of her tutu several times. Oops!
- The ceremony was intimate and Pastor Pat performed an eloquent and touching service. There was one point in the service as I was shooting that I thought: “this is what love looks like.”
It’s a beautiful thing. Manny and Janice – thank you so much for allowing me to be a small part of your big day!