I had the pleasure of taking photos at Melissa and Casey’s vow renewal over the Holiday weekend. Some of you might remember Melissa from this post when Casey returned from deployment. They got married at a court house and have wanted to do a vow renewal party for a long time now, and their 5 year anniversary was just the time to do it!
As you can tell, Melissa and Casey are basically a brunette Barbie and Ken….so taking their photos was EASY! A few fun facts from beautiful day (at the stunning Meier Estate):
- I cried (I’m turning into my mother) while editing these. Something about seeing the people you love SO happy and in love…it’s truly a beautiful thing.
- Melissa was so happy she was literally glowing!
- She had a gorgeous broach in her hair that was a beautiful family heirloom
- Melissa and Casey’s son, Conner, made a special appearance during their renewal. Totally adorable!
- The evening even included a HUGE firework display that goes down as the best I’ve seen to date.
- I got to catch probably a hilarious text from a Grandma to a mother of a one year old after Grandma (YaYa) got to put her granddaughter to sleep. J
- I also got to catch an amazing photo bomb at the end of the night. Way to go, Danielle! 🙂
You can see all of the photos from the day by clicking HERE, and can even order copies if you were a guest and would like to (click on the picture and a menu will come up on the right). BUT, in the meantime enjoy this glimpse into a truly memorable day. Thank you, Melissa and Casey, for letting me be a part of it.