I can truly say I won’t ever experience a wedding like Raven and Aaron’s again! Their unique rustic wedding at Clinton Lake was their own creation and a clear, perfect reflection of them as a couple. As trail runners and frequent dog park visitors, the Lake was a natural venue for them to choose and served as a beautiful background at sunset for their ceremony. A few fun facts from their wedding:
- Raven was a glowing and beautiful bride in a white cashmere dress and her Dad’s cowboy boots. Aaron was sweet enough to have them worked on and repaired so she could wear them to the wedding!
- Shakti, Raven’s gorgeous pitbull, walked Raven down the aisle…complete with a custom made tutu!
- Brahma, Raven’s adorable boxer puppy, donned a bowtie and was extremely confused as to why he wasn’t allowed to RUN the trails and had to sit still during the wedding. 🙂
- The photo of Shakti and Ringo (Aaron’s pup) sniffing each other after Shakti walked down the aisle absolutely cracks me up. I’m very glad they chose that greeting as opposed to the traditional way pups greet one another… J
- The reception was at Arterra Event Gallery. Complete with floor to ceiling windows and vaulted ceilings, the venue was absolutely perfect. To top it off, the chefs there were incredibly accommodating and put together one of the most delicious vegan meals I have ever had!
- Their custom cake base was carved from an old tree….how cool is that?!
Happiness and joy are everywhere in these photos – ENJOY! Aaron and Raven, thank you so much for letting me be a part of your big day. Here is to many, many years of a loving and happy marriage! Xoxo
Want to see more?! Visit their wedding gallery by clicking HERE!