I always look forward to taking the Foland’s family photos. As I’ve mentioned before, one of my favorite parts of photography is getting to watch families grow. And OH MY how these kiddos have grown over the last several years! And Jake may just be one year old, but he can certainly hold his own and gets plenty of attention from his big brother and sister. A few fun facts/thoughts from our latest shoot together:
- The first photo in this series cracks me up because it captures what can be total silliness/chaos during the shoot.
- Avery has posing DOWN and gave me some super adorable poses. Girlfriend loves the camera! PS – How PERFECT is her outfit?! Her Mom continues to nail it when it comes to picking out clothes for shoots.
- Josh can stop growing already. Ugh. I swear every time I see him, he is taller and looks even more grown up.
- Baby Jake…So I’m certain the only thing cuter than a one year old in overalls is a one year old with blonde curls in overalls. 🙂
- Things that could have derailed our shoot but did not: finding a dead rabbit (ICK), the close proximity to water and Josh’s desire for me to take a photo of him pretending to throw his baby brother into the water (no babies were harmed during our shoot I promise), or the amount of times Jake bit the dust while run/walking (no stains/bruises)! As you can tell from the photos, we had a great time and the kids did AWESOME!