What a GORGEOUS family! Some of you may remember Rebecca, Josh and Avery from our family portrait session last fall. Avery is now ONE YEAR OLD (slow down, baby girl)! Rebecca asked me about doing a “four generations” photo shoot, which is a fabulous idea. In fact, my mom saw the teaser and now wants to do some photos for our family. Not every family has the chance to capture four generations in a photo, these are sure to be treasured for years to come. A few fun facts from our shoot:
- The “many faces of Josh” were certainly captured! 🙂
- Avery LOVES her brother, he can make her laugh and smile like no one else
- There is a segment of photos with Avery and her Grandma that make me SO happy – I smile every time I see them
- Avery’s Great Grandma may be one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met and I just LOVE her adorable glasses
- I think Rebecca and Mark should start taking bets on who will win wrestling matches in the future. Josh may be bigger, but Avery is a speed demon already and is fearless!
Want to see more? Check out their entire session in a Pinterest style gallery by clicking HERE!