The Regan family grew by one beautiful baby girl this year! A few things I’d like to share about our time together:
- Mama Gwen is just GLOWING!
- Jack and Sawyer were enamored with the golf clubs and balls their parents brought. I loved getting to watch them in action, and to see how happy they were to have Dad help them perfect their golf swings.
- Sawyer had a bit of a meltdown mid-shoot, and while I know those types of photos are not typically the “go to” for being frame worthy, I would argue Sawyer’s will be. His bottom LIP just about killed me. Trust me, you will see!
- Baby Mary was the PERFECT newborn during our photoshoot. She was asleep for the first half and then woke up to join the fun at the end! Here eyes will just melt your heart with sweetness!
- Sawyer and Jack kissing their newborn sister was adorable. Sawyer’s “kiss” is absolutely priceless.
Thank you, Regan family, for letting me capture your growing family!